- Facilitr’s Web sites may contain links to other Web sites, or we may use services such as Google Analytics to collect and monitor information in order to increase our service’s functionality Facilitr is not responsible for the information practices or the content of such other Web sites. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of other Web sites to understand their information practices.
- Facilitr offers a variety of applications and services that are collectively referred to as the “Services.” Facilitr collects information from individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites and mobile Applications (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services and mobile Applications (“Customers”).
- When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Facilitr requires you to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (“Required Contact Information”).
- Facilitr may also ask you to provide additional information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees and facilities, or industry (“Optional Information”). Required Contact Information, Billing Information, and Optional Information are referred to collectively as “Data About Facilitr Customers.”
- As you navigate the Company’s Web sites, Facilitr may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies (“Web Site Navigational Information”). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the Company’s Web sites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
- When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, or when you access the service’s mobile Applications, Facilitr may also collect information automatically, including, but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, your service provider, your mobile device’s unique
device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, access to the camera, your location information, and other statistics (to collect, for example, the date and location a photo was taken).
- We collect content and information you and others provide while using the services, including when you upload, email, and delete information. We also collect information about navigation, your settings and notifications preferences, chats initiated from within the services, and documents and reports generated from the use of the services.
- Depending on the services selected, you may have given us permission to connect to remote gauges for communication and data collection services. In these cases we collect data available on these gauges.
Use of Information Collected
Facilitr uses all the information we collect to provide the services.
- The Company uses Data About Facilitr Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.
- The Company may also use Data About Facilitr Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company, such as information about promotions or events.
- Facilitr uses credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Services.
- Facilitr uses Web Site Navigational Information to operate and improve the services. The Company may also use Web Site Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About Facilitr Customers to provide personalized information about the Company.
- When you have geolocation services enabled on your mobile device, we use this information to associate location of your mobile device to the closest facility you have access to.
- We conduct audits and surveys on services usage to tailor and improve our services. We may use collected information to evaluate, test, and improve our services.
- We use your information to communicate with you, and or to email you about selected notifications.
- If you have subscribed to gauge communication services, we use your information to provide notifications and analytics from collected data.
- Depending on your security settings for uploaded documents, we share information you upload with others within your network that were not denied access to such information.
Web Site Navigational Information
Facilitr uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web
beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Web sites (“Web Site Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Web Site Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company’s Web sites and how this information may be used.
- If you have chosen to identify yourself to Facilitr, the Company uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the Company to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account is associated with your browser. These session cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use the Services.
- Facilitr uses persistent cookies that only the Company can read and use to identify browsers that have previously visited the Company’s Web sites. When you purchase the Services or provide the Company with personal information, a unique identifier is assigned you. This unique identifier is associated with a persistent cookie that the Company places on your Web browser. The Company is especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, the Company does not store account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate the Company’s Web sites, but you will not be able to successfully use the Services.
- Facilitr may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with Data About Facilitr customers to provide you with information about the Company and the Services.
Web Beacons. Facilitr uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Web sites and interaction with emails from the Company. A web beacon is an object embedded in a web page or email, which unobtrusively (usually invisibly) allows checking that a user has accessed the content. Facilitr uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Web sites and email communications.
Facilitr may use information from Web beacons in combination with Data About Facilitr customers to provide you with information about the Company and the Services.
- IP Addresses. When you visit Facilitr’s Web sites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, Facilitr uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Web sites.
- Facilitr also collects IP addresses from Customers when they log into the Services as part of the Company’s “Identity Confirmation” and “IP Range Restrictions” security features.
- Third Party Cookies. From time-to-time, Facilitr engages third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites. Facilitr may also use other third-party cookies to track the performance of Company advertisements. The information provided to third parties does not include personal information, but this information may be re-associated with personal information after the Company receives it.
Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
Facilitr may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company’s Web sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Facilitr is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Customers and Visitors may elect to use the Company’s referral program to inform friends about the Company’s Web sites. When using the referral program, the Company requests the friend’s name and email address. Facilitr will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company’s Web sites.
Facilitr posts a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Web sites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. Facilitr obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
Sharing of Information Collected
Customers of Facilitr may share and communicate information with other users. When
you upload information to Facilitr you may select the users that can see this information. If at any time you have concerns or questions about who can see your information please contact Facilitr immediately for clarifications. In some cases, users you have shared your information with may download and or re- share this information within or without the Facilitr services.
From time to time, Facilitr may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from Facilitr, the Company may share Data About Facilitr Customers collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our joint promotion partner(s). Facilitr does not control our business partners’ use of the Data About Facilitr Customers we collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may opt not to purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly offered product or service.
Facilitr uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf.
Facilitr reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
If the ownership or control of No Violation, Inc. changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner of the services.
International Transfer of Information Collected
Facilitr offers Customers and Visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non- transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request specifying your communications preferences to support@Facilitr.com. Unless selected in the preference section of email notifications, customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with Facilitr or the Services.
Correcting and Updating Your Information
Customers may update or change their registration information by editing their user or organization record. To update a user profile, please login to http://www.Facilitr.com with your Facilitr username and password and click “Users” > “Edit User”. To update Billing Information or have your registration information deleted, please email support@Facilitr.com or call (650) 260-3310. To discontinue your account and to have information you maintained in the Services returned to you, please email support@Facilitr.com or call (650) 260-3310. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 30 days.
Facilitr Customers may electronically submit data or information to the Services for hosting and processing purposes (“Customer Data”). Facilitr will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Facilitr Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the Facilitr Master Subscription Agreement, Facilitr may access Customer Data only for the purpose of providing the Services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
Facilitr uses robust security measures to protect Customer Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Customer Data. When the Services are accessed using Internet Explorer version 6.0 or later, Firefox version 2.0 or later, or Safari version 3.0 or later, Secure Socket Layer (.SSL.) technology protects Customer Data using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that Customer Data is safe, secure, and only available to the Customer to whom the information belongs and those to whom the Customer has granted access. Facilitr also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and the Company hosts its Web sites in a secure server environment that uses firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Facilitr also offers enhanced security features within the Services that permit Customers to configure security settings to the level they deem necessary. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their Facilitr usernames and passwords.
Because the Company uses the Services to maintain Data About Facilitr Customers, this information is secured in the same manner as described above for Customer Data.